I have experience managing a wide range of complex civil litigation. For the past 14 years, I have been advocating my clients’ interests in state and federal courts throughout California. My clients have included California’s Governor, Attorney General, and Secretary of State; Fortune 500 companies in the finance, technology, food, and energy industries; small businesses; state agencies; and individuals.
I know that each client has different problems and objectives, and I have worked with my clients to execute strategies tailored for them. My experience at every stage of the litigation process allows me to advise clients about what is on the horizon and map out the best path forward.
- California Department of Justice Deputy Attorney General (2015-2017)
- Morrison & Foerster LLP Partner (2013-2015); Associate (2004-2012)
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Clerk (2003-2004)
Chief Judge Mary M. Schroeder
- Eastern District of California Extern (Summer 2001)
Judge Garland E. Burrell, Jr.
- Stanford Law School J.D., with distinction, 2003
- University of California, Davis B.A., with honors, 2000